Sunday, February 20, 2011

Choral Reading

All the people ran and ran.......


and over a crane,


The yellow group preparing for their choral reading.

For part of their English Assessment this term, the students need to perform a choral reading.They are then assess based on Eye Contact, Clear & Audible Speech, Pace , Pitch & Body Movements.

The groups were given time to practice their Choral Reading of Dan, The Flying Man.
Together as a class, we thought of the actions that will go well with the following poem:

I am Dan , the Flying Man.
Catch me Catch me if you can.

Over a house,
and over a crane.
Over a bridge,
and over a train.

Over flowers,
over trees,
over Mountains,
over seas.

I am Dan, the Flying Man.
Catch me,catch me if you can.

All the people ran and ran.
They caught Dan,the Flying Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment